Friday, December 14, 2018

Polaroid desk lamp

 The Polaroid Sun 600 was one of the most famous and iconic instant photo cameras, so obviously i had one laying around.
And that was the problem ... it was just laying around gathering dust ( since the film is kind of expensive in my opinion )

The small tripod I had from back in the day when I had a point and shoot camera

I though this little piece would look nice as a desk lamp for a workplace.

Stripped out the inside and replaced the flash module with a G4 12v LED lightbulb and also behind the aperture.
For the on off switch I used the shutter button with a push switch mounted inside.
I used a 12v AC/DC power supply from a plasma globe.







The Polaroid desk lamp you can find on my facebook shop NewScrapWorkshop - SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment